Mediation is a process in which an impartial third party helps disputing parties work out a problem. Bill Hardie emphasizes to each party what the fact finder's perspective may be and what the outcomes may result in litigating the dispute.
Business and Contract Disputes
Construction and Real Estate Disputes
Personal Injury and Death Claims
Partnership / Shareholder Disputes
Cost of Service
- Half-day: $575 per party
- Full-day: $1,150 per party (lunch provided)
Mediation rates include all reasonable preparatory and follow-up time and all basic office expenses associated with the mediation. Ancillary work or unanticipated time in excess of half-day or full-day appointments will be billed at an hourly rate of $300 per hour to be split equally among the parties.
- Cancellation Policy
- In the event of a cancellation the following portions of each party's mediation fee will be forfeited (if already paid) or charged (if not yet paid):
- -100% of the fee if cancelled within 2 business days of the scheduled mediation date
- -50% of the fee if cancelled within 5 business days of the scheduled mediation date
- Other Relevant Terms & Information
- -Weekend Sessions: Weekends are available for mediation sessions if requested by the parties or court due to scheduling limitations or other extenuating circumstances.
- -Payment: Mediation fees are due prior to the mediation. Checks should be made payable to William Hardie—Tax ID No. 74-3011510.